Furnace Repair in Milwaukee, WI
Gas Furnace Repair & Maintenance Available 24/7
Are you having problems with your furnace? It is critical that your furnace is working properly, especially in Wisconsin's icy cold temperatures. At Burant Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we proudly provide furnace repair in Milwaukee.
Our technicians can carefully assess your issue and recommend an effective solution designed to fit your specific needs. Your furnace works hard to keep your home comfortable and warm, and if it fails due to inadequate maintenance or normal wear and tear, a few smart repairs may save you the cost of a full furnace replacement. With our help, you may be able to save money as a consumer on your energy bills!
WHat Are the Signs your Furnace Needs Repair?
Full-scale furnace failures rarely occur without some sort of warning. Unfortunately, it can be easy to miss certain signs of furnace failure if you do not know what to look for.
To avoid an uncomfortable breakdown of your unit and prevent further damage to your system, it is important to keep a lookout for the following symptoms and call a licensed furnace repair professional at the first sign of trouble.
Your furnace likely needs to be repaired if:
- Your furnace does not produce enough hot air - one of the most obvious indications that your heater is not working properly is that it blows cool air instead of warm air or does not sufficiently warm your space.
- Your monthly heating bills have increased without explanation - if you've noticed a sudden spike in your utility bill it's likely that your furnace isn't working as effectively as it should be. Burant Heating & Air Conditioning LLC can come run a diagnostic and troubleshoot the issue.
- Your furnace is making popping or squeaking noises - if your furnace is making loud popping, banging, squeaking, or clattering noises there is likely an issue with it that requires professional help.
- You smell gas leaking - since most furnaces run on natural gas they pose a high risk for carbon monoxide poisoning when things go wrong. If you smell gas, turn your heater off, vacate your home, shut off the gas to your home, and call your gas company!
- Your furnace constantly turns on and off - when furnaces are past their prime they begin to short cycle - meaning they kick on and then shut off before the start up cycle completes. This is an inefficient way of heating a space and can cause utility bills to increase significantly.
Should your Furnace be Repaired or Replaced?
Many clients that come to us for help are unsure of whether they should have their heater or furnace repaired or whether it's time to consider a new one. Our team of skilled Milwaukee furnace repair technicians can examine the condition of your unit and provide you with the honest information you need to make a decision.
Generally speaking, repairing your furnace will usually be sufficient if:
- Your furnace is still covered under manufacturer warranty
- The cost to repair your furnace is less than half of the cost of a new unit
- Your furnace is less than 10 years old
A new furnace may be a more cost-effective option if:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Your furnace needs to be repaired frequently
- Your furnace no longer keeps you comfortable
- Your monthly heating costs continue to rise without explanation
- The cost to repair your furnace exceeds is more than half the cost of a new unit
Unlike many other HVAC companies, we will never push you to purchase a new unit if it can be reasonably fixed and will be respectful of your budget. However, if it should be revealed that your unit is beyond repair, we can help you choose a new gas furnace that fits your needs.
Preventative Furnace Maintenance for Your Safety
In our Comfort Assurance Plans, we provide tune-ups for your furnace, air conditioners, fan coils, heat pumps, and more. During these visits, we thoroughly inspect all elements of your units. With our expert attention to detail, you can rest assured knowing that our team is specially trained to detect and prevent problems before they become costly breakdowns.
We save you time and money by regularly repairing and adjusting your heating system in Milwaukee. As well, our customers have reported lowered utility bills as a result of making sure your system is regularly operating at maximum efficiency. We provide service to the greater Southeastern Wisconsin area. We can help you select the membership level that is right for you.
What are the Benefits of Furnace Maintenance?
- Avoid unnecessary repairs - having regularly schedule maintenance performed on your furnace can prevent the need for costly repair services and help make sure your family stays warm all winter. We recommend scheduling a furnace maintenance service once a year in the fall before the weather begins to turn cold.
- Extend the life of your furnace - annual furnace maintenance can also keep your furnace working longer!
- Save money on utility bills - well-maintained furnaces operate more efficiently which could save you money on utility bills in the long run.
- Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning - one of the most important reasons to schedule regular furnace maintenance is to keep your family safe from carbon monoxide.
We believe in offering quality service at cost-effective prices. By scheduling your appointment for furnace maintenance in Milwaukee, you can feel confident in the work being performed on your home.
Call Us for Furnace Repair in Milwaukee
If your gas furnace has broken down or is failing to work properly, contact our Milwaukee furnace repair specialists for fast service.
While it is usually more cost-effective to repair a malfunctioning furnace than it is to replace it, if your unit is more than 15 years old, or if a key component such as the control module has failed, you may be better off looking into a new system.
A special THANK YOU to Alphonso, who replaced my Armstrong 'Magic Unit's' Heat Exchanger yesterday (8/31/16) HE'S A CLASS ACT! I've put a favorable review on "Angie's List" for you...- Daniel J.
Great company! The installers were neat, polite, answered all my questions and explained everything. The installation went smoothly and quickly! And I can't even hear my new furnace running! I recommend Burant Heating to everyone!- J.S.
I consider your pricing, communication, installation, and service as excellent, and highly recommend your company to anyone in need of HVAC services. Thank you for providing such professional service.- Richard L.